10 Things Tuesday: 10 Things You Don't Know About Me







1. I have never watched a Star Wars, Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings movie.

2. I think Sushi is horrible.

3. The only thing I have ever barbecued was a hot dog, and that's after someone fired up the grill for me. Everything else is out of my comfort zone. 

4. I get my best sleep when I am wearing an eye mask and earplugs. 

5. I am a Gemini, and very true to my sign.

6. I have clothes in my closet that are over ten years old that I still wear.

7. One of my biggest regrets in life is when my family went to Disney World with a large group and instead of exploring the theme park with my Mom and sisters, I ran around with my new friends trying to impress a cute boy. 

8. I never, ever make my bed in the morning.

9. I don't fart around my husband and if I have, it would have had to be in my sleep.

10. I'm really bad at keeping up with my laundry.



Comments